Why Choose Arts Executive Search
Since 2000 Arts Executive Search has provided executive search, selection and research to a prestigious list of international arts organisations.
- An outstanding track record of placements throughout the world
- In depth knowledge of the music sector combined with management experience in leading arts companies and venues
- An understanding of diverse artistic and organisational cultures
- Proven research methodology, carefully geared to the strategic aims of the client
- An international network of research associates
- Follow up consultation to monitor integration of the successful candidate
- Ongoing dialogue regarding leadership and strategy
- Arts Executive Search, through its worldwide network, cross-cultural knowledge and senior operating experience is able to deliver outstanding candidates uniquely suited for the role and the organisational culture
Decca, ENO, IMG Artists, Harrison Parrott, Danish National Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Universal Music Group International, Karajan Institut, Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Daniel Barenboim Stiftung, Manhatten School Of Music, City Of London SInfonia.
Please contact us for a complete client list.