Arts Executive Search is a trusted, long-term advisor to the world’s leading music, music education and performing arts organisations.
We recruit outstanding management talent and non-executive directors and consult on leadership, infrastructure and nonprofit governance.
Arts Executive Search, through its worldwide network, cross-cultural knowledge and senior operating experience, delivers outstanding candidates uniquely suited for the role and the organisational culture.
Arts Executive Search recruits CEOs, artistic directors and senior managers for a global client list focused in classical music, performing arts and conservatory education.
Our Search Methods
- Situation analysis
- Preparation of position description and candidate specification
- Sourcing candidates through advertising and the Arts Executive Search network
- Development of a short list of candidates
- Extensive due diligence on shortlisted candidates including CV, industry profile, comprehensive background and reference checks and supplementary interviews
- Coordination of interviews with the search panel
- Negotiation and closute
- Follow up on candidate integration
We understand the business models and we have an exceptional track record in the recruitment process.
The board of directors of non-profit institutions hires and assesses the performance of the CEO and provides fiscal leadership, philanthropy and oversight of the organisation’s strategic objectives. A well-constituted board also contributes a wealth of professional experience and insight that will advance the non-profit’s mission and values.
Board Consulting Services
- Strategic assessment of the Board composition
- Research on prospective trustees, responding to the client brief in the areas of diversity, professional skills, civic leadership and philanthropy
- Recruitment of trustees who will be committed to advancing the institutional mission and strategic goals and who will fit into the existing board culture
- Presentation of the analytical framework for CEO recruitment
Arts Executive Search advises long-term clients on both executive leadership and the crucial work of the board in supporting that leadership.